We are very grateful to our clients for their comments and suggestions, without which these guides would not be possible. If you have a suggestion to improve this guide or its associated video, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Getting Started – Overview
This guide covers how to get started with Ftax forms. It is broken down into the following steps:
- Download the form and open it with Adobe reader
- Login to your account
- Allocate a Credit and enter the tax payer's details including their Government Gateway user ID and password.
1. Download the form and open it with Adobe reader:
After purchasing, log in to your Ftax account and click the download button:
Save the Ftax PDF tax return form in a known location:
Open the form with Adobe Reader:
2. Comply with the Special Notice
3. Log in to your account:
If you're not logged in already, log in to your Ftax account from the form when prompted:
Click the '?' in the red ball if you aren't prompted to log in:
4. Allocate a Credit and enter the tax payer's details including their Government Gateway User ID and password.
Enter the name as it appears on the SA100 and UTR:
and allocate a credit when prompted:
Enter the HMRC user name and password:
You're now set up to complete the tax return.
For further information, see the video 'Ftax Set Up Checklist'.